About Me

I am Jacky Gomez. I am a 10 grader at HPIAM. I love playing soccer with my friends. The persons most important in my life are my family, my friends and my boyfriend. I love speaking Spanish and not English. I was born and grow up LA. I have 1 sister and 2 brothers.

Monday, October 12, 2015

student success statement

           10/12/15
Block:3
"When obedience becomes our goal, it is no longer an irritation: instead of a stumbling block, it because a building block."
                                                           - James E. Faust
Image result for james e. faust  This quote means when you are doing good in school you will building your self big opportunities to become someone important in life. When you do every thing you are told you are giving your self opportunities to learn new things. For example I see how my sister every year she resaves  her grades and the only thing you she is "A" for a grade in every class. I know that its good for my sister too have this grades because they are going to help her enter the best college and universities of The united states. She is building her own block because she building her self up to because someone important where she does not have to depend on owe parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment