About Me

I am Jacky Gomez. I am a 10 grader at HPIAM. I love playing soccer with my friends. The persons most important in my life are my family, my friends and my boyfriend. I love speaking Spanish and not English. I was born and grow up LA. I have 1 sister and 2 brothers.

Tuesday, October 6, 2015


Dermatologist


Duties and responsibilities:  treat conditions related to the skin, though they may also treat disorders related to the hair and nails. Dermatologists undergo additional specialized training beyond receiving a medical degree to become experts in skincare, and they must also obtain a license to practice.

Salary: $41.89 per hour earn between $30,000 and $75,000 per year

Education: Pre-Medical Degree, Medical Degree, Dermatology Training


Add a picture:

 http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.M61aeaf4d52bdcc0239b938073430193fo0&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0

Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why or Why not?

        I would not like to be a dermatologist because I think it’s too much schooling for me. I’m not really interested in being a dermatologist. It will be a good idea to be one because you will be helping and diagnose different skin diseases. 

No comments:

Post a Comment