About Me

I am Jacky Gomez. I am a 10 grader at HPIAM. I love playing soccer with my friends. The persons most important in my life are my family, my friends and my boyfriend. I love speaking Spanish and not English. I was born and grow up LA. I have 1 sister and 2 brothers.

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

                                                       Right
"If your so-called friend urge you do anything you know to be wrong, you be the one to make a stand for right, even if you stand alone. Have the moral courage to be a light for other to follow."
Image result for thomas s. monson                                            - Thomas S. Monson
This statement means when you see your friend is doing something wrong you should tell them what they are doing wrong and what are the good things they are doing. When I see my friends or any person I know doing things the are not suppose to I always tell the "Why are you doing this? Dose that make you happy? Dose that help you in any way in life?" When I ask them that I know the do thaws things because they are upset or don't have anything to do. For example when I see my sister, family or friends doing something wrong I always get mad because the adults always have to be a good model  for use the young kids that learn everything from them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment