About Me

I am Jacky Gomez. I am a 10 grader at HPIAM. I love playing soccer with my friends. The persons most important in my life are my family, my friends and my boyfriend. I love speaking Spanish and not English. I was born and grow up LA. I have 1 sister and 2 brothers.

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

"obedience... is the primary object of all sound education."
                                                               - Elizabeth Missing Sewell
 
Image result for elizabeth missing sewell This quote means the  first important thing always is the education. For me this is important because you should always focus in school then focusing in other things. Many people think that education is not important but when  you start becoming responsible it is not that easy to find a job were they pay you the amount that you should be getting. In the other had when you have the education you are required to have that when it will be easier to find a job were you win the amount you are suppose to win









 

No comments:

Post a Comment