About Me

I am Jacky Gomez. I am a 10 grader at HPIAM. I love playing soccer with my friends. The persons most important in my life are my family, my friends and my boyfriend. I love speaking Spanish and not English. I was born and grow up LA. I have 1 sister and 2 brothers.

Friday, October 16, 2015

Student Success Statement
"A CTR champion is a person who makes a great human out of himself"
                                                                             -Noemi Trigueros
Image result for choose the right
Image result for CTR   This is a good statement because if you always do good you will always be a good person. When you do good thing that's when good things happen to you. There are so many people that do the right thing and get rewordad. For example when my sister dose good in school and dose the right thing she gets reworded by going out of buy whatever she wants. She never says bad works she dose not like to get in to problems with nobody. 

No comments:

Post a Comment