About Me

I am Jacky Gomez. I am a 10 grader at HPIAM. I love playing soccer with my friends. The persons most important in my life are my family, my friends and my boyfriend. I love speaking Spanish and not English. I was born and grow up LA. I have 1 sister and 2 brothers.

Monday, October 26, 2015


10/26/15

Healthcare Administrator

Duties and responsibilities:  A healthcare administrator is responsible for the facility business management and whatever operation they are running such as a hospital or nursing home. Also, a healthcare manager may be a department head possibly responsible for the hiring and supervising of staff. A healthcare manager also will be responsible for controlling finances, supply ordering, personnel oversight and training as well as many other numerous tasks that need to be completed for successful operations.

Salary: The healthcare administrator salary per year is $64,821 per year, the salary per hour is $43

Education: The education required to become a healthcare administrator are Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Degrees in Health Information Management

Add a picture:

Image result for healthcare administrator

Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why or why not?

I would like to be one because for me it’s too much responsibility. It’s also too much studying for me. I am no interested my focused is study pharmacy technician.

No comments:

Post a Comment