About Me

I am Jacky Gomez. I am a 10 grader at HPIAM. I love playing soccer with my friends. The persons most important in my life are my family, my friends and my boyfriend. I love speaking Spanish and not English. I was born and grow up LA. I have 1 sister and 2 brothers.

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Image result for alan stein "success is not an accident. Success is actually a choice. Are the habits you have today on par with the habits you have today on par with the dream you have of tomorrow?"
-Alan Stein                              

This statement means choice is a habit you have today on par with the dream you have tomorrow. This is important because you are the one that make the choice of what you want to do in life.  If you don't finish high school you will not have a good job or be a able to give you family a good life. For example my parents always tell me that I should tray really hard in school because they do not want me to do one of the biggest mistake they did. The biggest mistakes  was dropping out of high school. They know the did a big mistake because they regret every night if I should of finish high school my family will have better thing the my kids will go to one of the best high schools in California. Sometimes I see that my parents work there buts of to give us everything but the only thing I do is give them is  more problems. I always tell my self if you really want to be someone important you better get to study because with out a high school diploma you will not be able to do so many things.

No comments:

Post a Comment