About Me

I am Jacky Gomez. I am a 10 grader at HPIAM. I love playing soccer with my friends. The persons most important in my life are my family, my friends and my boyfriend. I love speaking Spanish and not English. I was born and grow up LA. I have 1 sister and 2 brothers.

Thursday, October 22, 2015

"A good name is better than anything you can achieve in life"       
                         -Coach k
 
                This statement means the only thing that matters is what good things you do not the thing you do to achieve in life. For me this is a good statement because you should not be know just because the good and bad things you did you should be known by the things you accomplished the dreams you have of doing things. For example this statement applies to me because in all my classes I an known because I am the shy one in class. Would like to be the one that is less shy and be the one that trays her best and participates no matter what other people think of her. When I was smaller the teachers always remember me because I was the student that always got into problems when people did not do what she wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment