About Me

I am Jacky Gomez. I am a 10 grader at HPIAM. I love playing soccer with my friends. The persons most important in my life are my family, my friends and my boyfriend. I love speaking Spanish and not English. I was born and grow up LA. I have 1 sister and 2 brothers.

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Student Success Statement
"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want now. Write down what you want most and see it often."
- Peter Vidmar
 
 
 
 
 
This statement means you should not give up what you want the most for the things your going to have after. I think this is important because there are a lot of people that give up  their dreams just for the things they are going to have now. For example I have a friend that loved how to sing but he sacrifice his dream for the girl he loved. He thought  that he was going to have a other opportunity to become a singer.  He was wrong because know he does not have nobody that wants to support him or help him with the things he needs. This is a important lesson for my friend because know he knows that he should never sacrifice his dreams for anyone or anything. This also help me because know I know its never good give up things just for a girl o boy friend. If they know that's your dream the only thing the should do is support you in every thing no matter if there is not that much time to spend with each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment