About Me

I am Jacky Gomez. I am a 10 grader at HPIAM. I love playing soccer with my friends. The persons most important in my life are my family, my friends and my boyfriend. I love speaking Spanish and not English. I was born and grow up LA. I have 1 sister and 2 brothers.

Monday, October 26, 2015

Student Success Statement
Image result for proverbs 22 a good name"A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches."
 -Proverbs 22:1
 
This statement is a good statement because there are many people that chose to be known by all the money they have then the kind of people they are. This statement is true because now in days we see kids always showing off the money they have but if they just knew that people that he or she are her friends are just there with him or her for the money they have. For example i remember when I was like around 8 years old I had the really bad habit of always showing people the money my dad will give me every weekend. Until one day I had notices that throws girls I though were my friends were not there with I needed them the most they were just there when I had money and when the wanted something for the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment