About Me

I am Jacky Gomez. I am a 10 grader at HPIAM. I love playing soccer with my friends. The persons most important in my life are my family, my friends and my boyfriend. I love speaking Spanish and not English. I was born and grow up LA. I have 1 sister and 2 brothers.

Monday, January 11, 2016

School Break Day
 This semester break I went to Fresno with my family we went to visit family we have over there. I went to the movies with my siblings and with my boyfriend to see Star wars and Alvin and the chipmunks. on this break I practice for soccer with my friends. On charismas eve all my family went to my house to have diner we had music people dances and the little kids had games to play and have fun. At 12 midnight we all got the opportunity to etch gifs  with one other our parents gave every sing one of the kids a present. In my case a etched gifs with my boyfriend and my to cousins. My cousins each gave me money and my boyfriend gave me tickets to  six flags that was the best gift a could of got. On new years I went out with my cousins to party we went to a party like 4 hours away from home so we had left the party  a early hour for we can come home on time to wish my family a happy new years.A person that I met was my cousin and her new born baby I was surprised when I saw her because every one thought that she was in a different country after not knowing about her for 14 years.


No comments:

Post a Comment