About Me

I am Jacky Gomez. I am a 10 grader at HPIAM. I love playing soccer with my friends. The persons most important in my life are my family, my friends and my boyfriend. I love speaking Spanish and not English. I was born and grow up LA. I have 1 sister and 2 brothers.

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Final Part 1 of 2
Class/ self Evaluation
This class has been a lot of help to me in the way that I am learning new things that will help mi in the  future. I learned how to type 40 word in one min with out errors. In this course we are learning how to use every tool when writing a document. This has help me because now I can show my young sister how every tool works and what is it use for. I like about this class that I learned so many new thing that I did not know before. I like that the teacher o TA was always here when we hat trouble with something. One little thing that I did not like about this class was that sometimes it was a lot of typing.
     To improve the class I will
  1.  complete all my success statements
  2. pay more attention in class
  3. ask when I need help
  4. practes more my typing skills
This semester I did not do really well in this class I did not always pay attention to the teacher. I turned in incomplete my success statement. I am committed to being a CTR person because being good and helping others always makes you a better and better person. You learn what are the thing you should do and what things you should not do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment