About Me

I am Jacky Gomez. I am a 10 grader at HPIAM. I love playing soccer with my friends. The persons most important in my life are my family, my friends and my boyfriend. I love speaking Spanish and not English. I was born and grow up LA. I have 1 sister and 2 brothers.

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Student Success Statement
"We need the courage to START and CONTINUE what we should do, and the courage to STOP what we shouldn't do"
- Richard L. Evans
This is a good success statement because it tells us that we need the courage to start and continue the things we should be doing and the courage to stop what we shouldn't do. This statement can help is life because we are going to know when to stop when you are doing something wrong and when to continue when you are doing the right things. It can help you figer out what are the good and what are the bad things.


No comments:

Post a Comment