About Me

I am Jacky Gomez. I am a 10 grader at HPIAM. I love playing soccer with my friends. The persons most important in my life are my family, my friends and my boyfriend. I love speaking Spanish and not English. I was born and grow up LA. I have 1 sister and 2 brothers.

Friday, January 15, 2016

neonatologist
Duties:Neonatologists are pediatricians who have received additional, specialized training in the care of infants. After completing the three-year residency required for all pediatricians, neonatologists go onto three more years in a neonatal fellowship, learning to care for distressed infants under the supervision of an experienced practitioner
Salary:
Education:
  • Undergraduate School
  • First Year of Medical School
  • Second Year of Medical School
  • Medical School Internships
  • Pediatric and Neonatology Training
Add a picture:
 Resultado de imagen para neonatologist

No comments:

Post a Comment