About Me

I am Jacky Gomez. I am a 10 grader at HPIAM. I love playing soccer with my friends. The persons most important in my life are my family, my friends and my boyfriend. I love speaking Spanish and not English. I was born and grow up LA. I have 1 sister and 2 brothers.

Wednesday, January 13, 2016


Orthodontist

Duties and responsibilities: Orthodontists are specialized dentists who work to improve their patients' smiles through correcting teeth alignment and guiding proper facial development. A specialty within the dental profession, involves straightening teeth and correcting bites

Salary: $85.46/hour or $152,384 per year

Education:  To become an orthodontist, you need to graduate from dental school with a Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine (DDM). However, you'll first need to earn a bachelor's degree in most cases. It doesn't matter what major you choose, but you'll need to take certain prerequisite courses, such as chemistry, biology, physics and organic chemistry. You'll need to take the Dental Acceptance Test (DAT) during your junior year of your undergraduate studies

Add a picture:

Reflection: I will not want to be a orthodontist because I am interested in something like pharmacy tech.

No comments:

Post a Comment