About Me

I am Jacky Gomez. I am a 10 grader at HPIAM. I love playing soccer with my friends. The persons most important in my life are my family, my friends and my boyfriend. I love speaking Spanish and not English. I was born and grow up LA. I have 1 sister and 2 brothers.

Monday, January 11, 2016

Another
Student Success Statement
"When you Tell One Lie, it leads to Another"
-Paul Hatch
Always speak the truth
     This is a good success statement because it tells you that one small lie leads you to more bigger lies. For example on charismas day all my family was together so my parents aunts and uncles were drinking so it was easy for me to just go inside the kitchen and get one of the cups that was already served but what I did not know was that the cups were counted, So minuets later my parents come out of the kitchen and told us  one of you went inside the kitchen with out noticing and got a cup that had alcohol that you can not drink. My parents noticed that I was nerves the asked me was it you that got the cup and drank it. The first thing the came to my head was "NO!!!!! it wasn't me it was my cousins they went inside the kitchen and drank it" When they asked my cousins and said no my parents forgot about it around 1 hora after my mom herd me talk to my cousin about what a did so i eded getting intruble 

No comments:

Post a Comment