About Me

I am Jacky Gomez. I am a 10 grader at HPIAM. I love playing soccer with my friends. The persons most important in my life are my family, my friends and my boyfriend. I love speaking Spanish and not English. I was born and grow up LA. I have 1 sister and 2 brothers.

Monday, September 21, 2015

                                 "When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad."
                                                                                 -Abraham Lincoln


      This quote means when you do good you will always feel good when you do wrong you will feel that you feel bad.For example when I behave bad at home or talk back to my parents after 5 min I feel really bad a I goo tell my parents I sorry it was not okay for me to talk back to you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment