About Me

I am Jacky Gomez. I am a 10 grader at HPIAM. I love playing soccer with my friends. The persons most important in my life are my family, my friends and my boyfriend. I love speaking Spanish and not English. I was born and grow up LA. I have 1 sister and 2 brothers.

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Obedience
"The key to freedom is obedience. The more obedient we are, the more freedom we will have"
                   -Boyd K. Packer                  


   I agree with this quote  because if we don't have freedom we will not be able to do all the thinks we like to do. When you are obedient people will trust you and you will have permeation to do and go to all the places you like to go. When you  are bad and behave the way you are not support you will be punished and not be able to do the thing you love. For example when I was small I had a really bad habit of  not doing my homework until when I entered 9th grade I realized that if I don't tern in my work or my homework I was not going to get good grades and not be able to pass to the next grade. When my first report card got home I saw the grades and my parents told me " Jacky! This is not you we now you are smart you have to stop Bing lazy and focused in school or you are not  going out with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment