About Me

I am Jacky Gomez. I am a 10 grader at HPIAM. I love playing soccer with my friends. The persons most important in my life are my family, my friends and my boyfriend. I love speaking Spanish and not English. I was born and grow up LA. I have 1 sister and 2 brothers.

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

"Decisions Determine Destiny"
                         -Tomas S Monsor
  This statement means the things you do always have a consequence. For me this statement means if you do something good in life really good things are going to happened to you. If you do something bad you will have really bad consequence that can heart you. The more good things you do the successful life you would have. For example if you do drugs your destine will be get silk and end up ing the hospital.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment