About Me

I am Jacky Gomez. I am a 10 grader at HPIAM. I love playing soccer with my friends. The persons most important in my life are my family, my friends and my boyfriend. I love speaking Spanish and not English. I was born and grow up LA. I have 1 sister and 2 brothers.

Thursday, September 10, 2015



9/11 attack
On September 11, 2001, at 8:45 a.m. on a clear Tuesday morning, there was an Americans airline plain that crushed the north tower of the World Trade Center in New York. The impact of the attack left a burning hole around the 80th floor of the 110-story skyscraper. That tremendous crash instantly killed hundreds of people and left trap hundreds of people in the high floors.  18 minutes after the first plane hit a second Boeing 767 United Airlines Flight 175–appeared out of the sky, turned sharply toward the World Trade Center and sliced into the south tower near the 60th floor. The collision caused a massive explosion that showered burning debris over surrounding buildings and the streets below. In that terrible attack 343 firefighters lost their life’s and 3,000 people died in the World Trade Center and  23 New York City police officers and 37 Port Authority police officers who were struggling to complete an evacuation of the buildings and save the office workers trapped on higher floors. Only six people in the World Trade Center towers at the time of their collapse survived. Almost 10,000 others were treated for injuries.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment