About Me

I am Jacky Gomez. I am a 10 grader at HPIAM. I love playing soccer with my friends. The persons most important in my life are my family, my friends and my boyfriend. I love speaking Spanish and not English. I was born and grow up LA. I have 1 sister and 2 brothers.

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

"Education is the latch key to success in life."
-Gordon B. Hinckley


               For me this quote means the only key to success is the having a good education. This quote is impotent because there are so many people that think that school is not impotent in life but when you need to find a job you don't get an opportunity of working in a really good place because you don't have a good education. Now that i am in 10th grade i see that everything in life is not easy and you need to work hard for you can have what ever you want. When i see my parents get home from work i see they work really hard for me and my sister can have every thing we want.

No comments:

Post a Comment