About Me

I am Jacky Gomez. I am a 10 grader at HPIAM. I love playing soccer with my friends. The persons most important in my life are my family, my friends and my boyfriend. I love speaking Spanish and not English. I was born and grow up LA. I have 1 sister and 2 brothers.

Monday, September 28, 2015


Dentist

Duties and responsibilities: responsible for treating problems associated with the teeth and surrounding tissues in the mouth. Dentists also provide advice and administer care to assist in preventing future dental problems.

Salary:  the average payed is $36 per hour and $145,240 per year.

Education: Bachelor's degree prior to admission to dental school, doctoral degree in dental medicine or dental surgery, some dental specializations require completion of a residency

Add a picture:

 

Image result for dentistReflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why or Why not?

I would not like to be one because I think it’s too much schooling for me. But in the other hand it will be a good career because you will be helping people not have dental problems in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment