About Me

I am Jacky Gomez. I am a 10 grader at HPIAM. I love playing soccer with my friends. The persons most important in my life are my family, my friends and my boyfriend. I love speaking Spanish and not English. I was born and grow up LA. I have 1 sister and 2 brothers.

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Antigua Guatemala
Resultado de imagen para antigua guatemala places to visitAntigua Guatemala is a good place to visit because there are so many different places that you can visit. I chose this city because you can learn the different things about there country. In Antigua Guatemala you can go visit three different churches, rivers, plazas, and so many other different places. In Antigua Guatemala you can go see a volcano from up close you can go visit the museums they have. You can ......    

No comments:

Post a Comment