About Me

I am Jacky Gomez. I am a 10 grader at HPIAM. I love playing soccer with my friends. The persons most important in my life are my family, my friends and my boyfriend. I love speaking Spanish and not English. I was born and grow up LA. I have 1 sister and 2 brothers.

Friday, December 11, 2015

RIGHT
Student Success Statement
"Always do right."
Resultado de imagen para mark twain
-Mark Twain
This is a good success statement because it shows you that no mater where you at or what are you doing you should always pick what's right. For example, if you are at a friends house you should behave good and have good manners and never do things you are not suppose to. People notice when you are doing the right things or when you are doing the things you are not suppose to do. You should always show people that you are a responsible person that dose good things and not the bad thing that can just bring them really bad consequences. 

No comments:

Post a Comment