About Me

I am Jacky Gomez. I am a 10 grader at HPIAM. I love playing soccer with my friends. The persons most important in my life are my family, my friends and my boyfriend. I love speaking Spanish and not English. I was born and grow up LA. I have 1 sister and 2 brothers.

Monday, December 7, 2015

Student Success Statement
The  3 Questions:
 1.can people trust me to do
Resultado de imagen para lou holtzwhat's right?
2. Am I committed to doing my very best?
3. Do I treat people the way I want to be treated?
 
"If the answer to these                -Lou Holtz
questions are YES, there is
no way you can fail."
 
  • This is a good success statement because it shows that when you know people can trust you they will tell you there problems because they trust you. You show always know that people always want to see the very best of you and not less then what you can do. You should always fallow the Golden rule you should treat people like you would want to be treated.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment