About Me

I am Jacky Gomez. I am a 10 grader at HPIAM. I love playing soccer with my friends. The persons most important in my life are my family, my friends and my boyfriend. I love speaking Spanish and not English. I was born and grow up LA. I have 1 sister and 2 brothers.

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Image result for Sophocles‘I would prefer even to fail with honor.”
-Sophocles

This quote means that you should always fail with honor. For example when you are playing any sport and you see you are losing you should not cheat to win because it show that you do not play fair and nobody will want to play with you. You should always think we lost but we did not cheat to win we lost and played fair. This is a good example because it show people that when you lose that is not what matters, what matters is how far you played.

No comments:

Post a Comment