About Me

I am Jacky Gomez. I am a 10 grader at HPIAM. I love playing soccer with my friends. The persons most important in my life are my family, my friends and my boyfriend. I love speaking Spanish and not English. I was born and grow up LA. I have 1 sister and 2 brothers.

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Image result for malibu beach1.Write least an 8 sentence document describing your memorial day weekend. include things such as:
  1. What you did: This weekend i spend more time with my family. We had a water fight in our front yard. We invited my family over for a little party a family reunion.
  2. Places you went:My family and i went to Malibu beach to have fun one whole day. We also went Malibu canyon. also to a swap meet to see what we found that we like. We went to the park and got some ice cream.
  3. People you met: This weekend i meet family that i didnt know.
  4. Movies you watched
  5. Sports events you played or watched
  6. CTR experiences
  7. Book you read
  8. Homework you did
  9. Anything else
2.Include pictures, label
Image result for malibu beachImage result for malibu canyon

No comments:

Post a Comment