About Me

I am Jacky Gomez. I am a 10 grader at HPIAM. I love playing soccer with my friends. The persons most important in my life are my family, my friends and my boyfriend. I love speaking Spanish and not English. I was born and grow up LA. I have 1 sister and 2 brothers.

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

"I have been asked what i mean by 'Word of Honor.'
 I will tell you: place me behind 
prison walls- walls of stone 
ever so high, even so think,
 reaching ever so far into the
 ground- there is a possibility
 that is some way or another i
 might be able to escape: but
 stand me on the floor and
 draw a chalk line around me 
 and have me  give My Word 
of Honor never to cross 
it. Can i get out of that 
circle? No, never! i'd die first.
-Karl G. Maeser
This is a good success statement because it shows us the the most importent  thing in this world is our word of honor this is imoportent because the is who we know the people the we can really trust and the people we cant. This statment can help a lot of kids by making them see that more people well trust you or help you if they know you are a person that is able to acept the things that they did wrong or a perso that trays to help others when they need help. This success statement made me see that When you give youtr word of honor there is no way that you wiil be able to get out of that big promes. For example there are people that promes and promesand promes things but they never do it that is wrong because that is when people start nodising what knind of person you  are and what are your good and bad side. There are people that do not like having friends that promise something but htey never do that. For example when my dad promises us that he is taking us out to sixflags or other diffrent places we alwas make sure my dad is saying the truth becuase we really dont belive my dad when he says he is taking us out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment