About Me

I am Jacky Gomez. I am a 10 grader at HPIAM. I love playing soccer with my friends. The persons most important in my life are my family, my friends and my boyfriend. I love speaking Spanish and not English. I was born and grow up LA. I have 1 sister and 2 brothers.

Friday, April 8, 2016


Pharmacy tech

Duties and responsibilities:  In this career, you work alongside pharmacists and pharmacy aides to help customers, complete administrative duties and handle medication prescriptions. Your main duty will be filling prescriptions. Due to the sensitive nature of medication, a big part of your job is to verify that the prescription information is accurate. You might work in a variety of pharmacy environments, such as a retail setting or mail-order pharmaceuticals company.

Salary: $12.26 per hour and $28,000 per year

Education: Besides a high school diploma, there are no formal training requirements for becoming a pharmacy technician. Many receive training on the job; however, employers may prefer that you graduate from a 1- to 2-year pharmacy technology program. These programs are designed to familiarize you with the concepts, practices and terminology used in the career. Students also learn to label, package and store prescriptions. Such programs typically result in a diploma, certificate or associate degree. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), 286 pharmacy technician programs had accreditation from the American Society of Health System Pharmacists in 2015
Image result for pharmacy technician                      

No comments:

Post a Comment