About Me

I am Jacky Gomez. I am a 10 grader at HPIAM. I love playing soccer with my friends. The persons most important in my life are my family, my friends and my boyfriend. I love speaking Spanish and not English. I was born and grow up LA. I have 1 sister and 2 brothers.

Monday, April 18, 2016

Image result for gerardo ortiz's familyGerardo Ortiz Medina Mexican singer born in October 5 1989. He is  simply known as Gerardo Ortíz,he is an American regional Mexican singer-songwriter, and record producer. In 2010, he garnered a Grammy nomination for Best Norteño Album for his debut album Ni Hoy Ni Mañana. At the 2013 MexicanBillboard Music Awards, he was awarded four awards: Male Artist of the Year, Norteño Album of the Year, Norteño Artist of the Year, and Artist of the Year, Songs. He was also nominated for a Grammy Award for Best Regional Mexican Music Album in 2013, for his album El Primer Ministro. Gerardo ortiz is signed with Del Recordes ,Sony Music LatinHe has four brothers: William Ortiz, Kevin Ortiz, Anthony Ortiz y Oscar Ortiz. Gerardo Ortiz  grow up in Sinaloa his parents birthplace. He survived a violent kidnapping attempt in 2011. He followed in the footsteps of Larry Hernandez to become one of Mexico's top regional artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment