About Me

I am Jacky Gomez. I am a 10 grader at HPIAM. I love playing soccer with my friends. The persons most important in my life are my family, my friends and my boyfriend. I love speaking Spanish and not English. I was born and grow up LA. I have 1 sister and 2 brothers.

Thursday, April 14, 2016

 Duties and Responsibilities: A mental health aide, or psychiatric aide, assists in the care of mentally ill people who are housed in specialized care facilities and hospitals. The aide works under the supervision of a mental health technician, nurse or other professional to perform basic duties. A high school diploma is the basic requirement for this position, and on-the-job training might be necessary.
Salary $39,119 per year
Education Requirements
A high school diploma or GED is the basic requirement for the majority of mental health aides. Recommended subjects to study in high school include math, science, social sciences, psychology and health. Hospitals typically prefer job candidates who have past experience as a nurse's aide, and they might require completion of a formal training program, including lectures, hands-on training or workshops.. The majority of mental health aides are trained on the job under the supervision of nurses and mental health professionals
Image result for mental health counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment