About Me

I am Jacky Gomez. I am a 10 grader at HPIAM. I love playing soccer with my friends. The persons most important in my life are my family, my friends and my boyfriend. I love speaking Spanish and not English. I was born and grow up LA. I have 1 sister and 2 brothers.

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

School Break Days
  1. What you do: In this week off i worked and took care of my little sister
  2. Places you went: this spring break i went to my aunt's house in vegas I went to sixflags with my friends and family
  3. People you met: I met a uncle that i have never seen he just had came from mexico and wanted to spend a few months with our family and friends
  4. Movies you watched: The movie i went to see was Superman VS Batman
  5. Books you read: I finished reading the book Cross Hundred Mountains
  6. Homework you did: In the spring break i did my english and math homework
  7. Anything else: The other different things i did this break was my family and i organised my cousin her baby shower and on Sunday we all got together and had a really fun easter hunt and that same day celebrated my mom's birthday  

No comments:

Post a Comment