About Me

I am Jacky Gomez. I am a 10 grader at HPIAM. I love playing soccer with my friends. The persons most important in my life are my family, my friends and my boyfriend. I love speaking Spanish and not English. I was born and grow up LA. I have 1 sister and 2 brothers.

Thursday, February 18, 2016


Resultado de imagen para albert einsteinStudent success statement  
"What's right isn't always popular What's popular isn't always right."
-Albert Einstein
 
This is a good success statement because there are people that think that they do the right thing and that is what people like about them there smartness, but the are wrong people don't care if your right or wrong they just care of how a good person you are. people should not think that what make them popular is the right thing because nobody in this world is perfect. Nobody in this world will always have the correct answer for every thing.
         

No comments:

Post a Comment