About Me

I am Jacky Gomez. I am a 10 grader at HPIAM. I love playing soccer with my friends. The persons most important in my life are my family, my friends and my boyfriend. I love speaking Spanish and not English. I was born and grow up LA. I have 1 sister and 2 brothers.

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Student success statement
A Choise: Poverty or Prosperity
"I hated poverty. poverty is more of a choice than anything else, and I can change that (poverty). It depends upon how hard I want to work, and I decide that I would

This is a good success statement because when you are poor that is what helps you because a successful person. you show people that no matter your economy is you can always be a good a important person. for example I remember that my mother old me that when she was young she did not have no money but with the help of my grandmother the got to study an now have a good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment