About Me

I am Jacky Gomez. I am a 10 grader at HPIAM. I love playing soccer with my friends. The persons most important in my life are my family, my friends and my boyfriend. I love speaking Spanish and not English. I was born and grow up LA. I have 1 sister and 2 brothers.

Monday, February 22, 2016

Image result for count leo tolstoy"Only those live who do good."
-Count Leo Tolstoy
This quote means now that you have the opportunity do good you should take an advantage because you never know when if that opportunity will come back.  is a good success statement because it tells us that the people that do good all the time are the ones that have so many different opportunity's then the once that  are doing the thing they are not suppose to. For example, I see that people that don't do good in school are always the once that have many more difficulty's getting in to a really good college then the others that have don get to go to the best colleges.


No comments:

Post a Comment