About Me

I am Jacky Gomez. I am a 10 grader at HPIAM. I love playing soccer with my friends. The persons most important in my life are my family, my friends and my boyfriend. I love speaking Spanish and not English. I was born and grow up LA. I have 1 sister and 2 brothers.

Thursday, November 12, 2015

student success statement
  1. Have the courage to say no.
  2. Have the courage to face the truth.
  3. Do the right thing because it is the right
These are the 3 magic keys to living your life with integrity.

- W. Clement Stone
         This is a good statement because there are three key to always do the right thing and not do the things you are not suppose do. This statement shows us that you should have the courage to say what you think because if you don't say what you think you will always do the things you are not suppose to.  For example when I resave a call from my friends to go out at night I always say yes why because I feel bad when I tell that I cant go. Every Saturday that I get a call from my boyfriend or friends to go to a party and come back late I always say yes but I really don't see the consequences that can happened to us when we are late out in the street. The teens always think that nothing dad is going to happened to us because we can take care of our self's but we are wrong.  This past 2 months every time that my friends call me I tell them " No I cant sorry I have homework and have to babysit my little brother and sister .                            

No comments:

Post a Comment