About Me

I am Jacky Gomez. I am a 10 grader at HPIAM. I love playing soccer with my friends. The persons most important in my life are my family, my friends and my boyfriend. I love speaking Spanish and not English. I was born and grow up LA. I have 1 sister and 2 brothers.

Monday, November 16, 2015

Resultado de imagen para chick moormanStudent success statement
"Doing what is right, fair and honorable is more impotent then winning or losing."
- Chick Moorman

 This is a good statement because it shows you that doing what is right, is fair and honorable. This statement tells us when you do good and correct things you will always be a fair and honorable person. For example right now that my little brother and sister are growing up i always tell the what are the good thing they are suppose to do and what are the bad things they should not do at all. When i tell then what things the are not suppose to do i know they get mad because the know they are going to get in trouble if they do it when i told then the weren't suppose to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment