About Me

I am Jacky Gomez. I am a 10 grader at HPIAM. I love playing soccer with my friends. The persons most important in my life are my family, my friends and my boyfriend. I love speaking Spanish and not English. I was born and grow up LA. I have 1 sister and 2 brothers.

Thursday, November 12, 2015


Pharmacy technician

Duties and responsibilities: Will then fill the prescription and prepare it to be sold to the patient. Description also includes many other duties such as administrative and bookkeeping tasks, inventory control, stocking shelves, and data entry.

Salary: They ern between $14.00 and $18.00 per hour and around 33,000 to 42,000 per year.

Education: High school diploma or GED, Criminal background check, Formal education or training program, Exam, Fee, Continuing education.

Add a picture:

 Image result for how many years of school to become a pharmacy technician  Image result for how many years of school to become a pharmacy technician

Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Or Why not?

I would like to become a pharmacy technician because it seems like a short career. There is not that much schooling like the other careers. I also have always wanted to be a pharmacy technician. I have always thought of this for at least 4 years. That what I plan to study right away that I graduate from high school.  

No comments:

Post a Comment