About Me

I am Jacky Gomez. I am a 10 grader at HPIAM. I love playing soccer with my friends. The persons most important in my life are my family, my friends and my boyfriend. I love speaking Spanish and not English. I was born and grow up LA. I have 1 sister and 2 brothers.

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Student Success statement
                        Don't do it Don't say it
 
"If it is not right don't say it; If it is not true, do not say it."
-Marcus Aurelius
 
This is a good statement because you should always think first what you say because if you say something that you are not suppose to you may be hearting somebody's feelings with out you knowing. if you make thing up about people you should not say things because you can cause may problems. For example roomers can cause big problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment