About Me

I am Jacky Gomez. I am a 10 grader at HPIAM. I love playing soccer with my friends. The persons most important in my life are my family, my friends and my boyfriend. I love speaking Spanish and not English. I was born and grow up LA. I have 1 sister and 2 brothers.

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

“You will go far with CTR.”
Mr. Haymore

This is a good success statement because it shows us that when you want to be somebody in life the only thing that is going to lead you to throw the right  path is not doing things that will bring you down. This statement can show us a lot of things because by you being a CTR person you can be somebody successful and not end up in places that you should not be in. By being a CTR person you can be someone that everybody can trust and who everybody can tell there problemos or ask for something they need. being a CTR persona has should me a lot of things because you learn that not all the things your friends are good they could be things that can hurt you all your life and may not be fixed at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment