About Me

I am Jacky Gomez. I am a 10 grader at HPIAM. I love playing soccer with my friends. The persons most important in my life are my family, my friends and my boyfriend. I love speaking Spanish and not English. I was born and grow up LA. I have 1 sister and 2 brothers.

Wednesday, June 8, 2016


  1.  what i like about this class is that we got to express what we felt in our journal
  2.  what i did not like about this class is that we had random ctr card check
  3. to IMPROVE THIS CLASS BETTER THERE SHOULD BE LESS SUCCESS STATEMENT
  4. In this class i did my best i tried to do my best in every writing we did. In all the success statement i did all what i had to do. 
  5. When i was not in class i wrote more goals and read them and also spend time writing in my journal section

No comments:

Post a Comment